Calor Essentials TR800 OPSO 2 Cylinder Automatic Changeover Regulator Kit, now with TELEMETRY READY capability to accept the electronic CompacTi device for remote cylinder readings and notifications, incorporating a “Push to Set” over pressure safety system with indication.
Whether two, four or more cylinders the CTR800 OPSO ensures reliable pressure delivery and consumer safety with the new over pressure protection system. No need to remove caps or pull resets – just a clear “Push to Set” device cancelling the red trip indicator. The latest in the range of Compact regulators for LPG cylinders using the new patented OPSO design.
A Twin stage, twin cylinder installation gas regulator kit, Ideal for gas fires, cookers, hobs and ovens etc.
For use with propane gas only.
The Calor CompacTi electronic device slots into the back of the Compact TR800 OPSO Changeover and connects to the Clesse mobile app via Bluetooth to remotely display when cylinders have run out of gas. Ideal for static holiday home owners, fleet managers, and cylinder suppliers to control their gas supply.
Fully featured Ti smart App - Connecting your Calore product to mobile or tablet devices couldn’t be simpler when using the CompacTI App. Featuring an extensive application suite that allows possibilities to manage cylinders more effectively and conveniently.
Individual users - Check the status of your CompacTi from the comfort of home & receive notifications when your cylinder needs exchanging, and order gas directly to your supplier from the app.
Save Money on Gas - On average you could be sending back up to 7% of usable LPG to the suppliers, particularly during colder months and high gas usage – Clesse CompacTi CII features embedded technology as standard in every device. Whether you decide to do a full installation or not from day one you know that your starting to use the cylinder more efficiently.
Park site operators - Eliminate physical cylinder checks & optimises gas cylinder content usage, reducing part full cylinders returned to supplier, and maximise labour usage in other areas of the business.
Cylinder suppliers – Receive advance notifications from your customers via the app when cylinders require exchanging using the “Order Gas” facility. Reduce those unplanned journeys to distressed customers.
This item must be fitted by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Calor TR800 Automatic Changeover Propane Gas Regulator Kit with OPSO & Telemetry Features
- Consumer Safety Reset CSR - Allowing the homeowner to quickly "reset and go" the gas installation, should the OPSO shut due to events such as accidental impact when changing cylinder, overwintering etc. which can be more of a nuisance than a hazard, but still protecting the consumer and property against potential excessive high-pressure incidents. The new design ensures that the device cannot be tampered with or adjusted so continued intervention then clearly indicates that a qualified engineer is required to inspect the gas installation and reseal in the normal way.
- CompacTi remote electronic cylinder monitoring device included.
- Excellent change-over performance, further enhanced by the CompacTi device when fitted using Clesse Integrated Intelligence to delay notification on the CompacTi application until all gas is used on one side.
- OPSO "Push to Set" Consumer safety system with indication
- "le Clic" changeover head position with reserve indicator
- 5kgh 70kW – 37mb new design
- Non-return valves and filters on both Inlet ports to prevent leakage when changing cylinders
- Equipped with a limited flow safety relief valve (LRV)
- Protected breather vents positioned under the tough plastic ABS weatherproof designed casing
- Engineer adjustable pressure regulation
- Fully integrated design when fitted.
- Compatible with all Clesse CompacTR automatic changeover regulators
- Clesse Integrated Intelligence built-in to every device to read and optimise gas cylinder content usage
- Free to use CompacTi mobile application – Downloadable from Android and Apple stores
- Viewable ACO status via mobile app. See if gas cylinders need replacing
- Notifications when cylinders need exchanging via free registration on app
- Reminders to log in and check cylinder status
- Order gas facility via app available
- Fully ATEX approved
- IECE electronics certification
- Long lifespan Lithium metal battery pack
Single platform for all user groups when monitoring locally in private properties and holiday homes, or multi-device harvesting for park operators:
- Install & Go – No need for registration for single users to simply See ACO status.
- Or register on the app to unlock all the free features to gain the benefits
- Set up devices and personalise with the property name, address and installation characteristics.
- Eliminate checking or shaking cylinders to find out if they need replacing. Incredible time-saving feature for fleet hire operators
- Stop emergency run-outs with both cylinders empty.
- Use "View" function to see devices installed on the app account
- Single users can Order Gas to nominated suppliers, great for park sites and cylinder suppliers to receive orders via email from the app.
- Optimise cylinder usage with intelligent built-in algorithms, delaying notifications until cylinders have exhausted all useable LPG contents
- Install more than one CompacTi device on a single account, eg; Fleet monitoring
- “Site Scan”. Go and find cylinders to exchange, walk or drive by, at a safe distance.
- Filter the results of collected readings on the App & sort by exchanges required
- Improve efficiency, schedule replacements, reduce ad-hoc deliveries and save time
- Minimise customer contact with Park site staff, or end-users in private properties
- Upgrade available for downloading multiple user data from site scans
- Receive Order Gas requests from customers